City Council Meeting – Open Session
City Council Meeting – Open Session.
When: 6:00pm, on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month. Also, additional Open Sessions may be scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays as well.
Where: The City Council meets in the City Council Chambers – the public is welcome to attend!
There are three ways to watch & attend:
- Come in person to the City Council Chambers, sit in the audience, speak on items.
- Watch on TV: Spectrum Channel #8, Frontier Communications Channel #41
- Live Stream: Click Here to access the meeting Online
What: The City Council agenda is posted 72 hours before the meeting online at https://www.redondo.org/depts/council/rbtv_council.asp
May I Make / Submit Comments? Yes, the public may make and/or submit comments on the topics at the public beginning of the meeting at 4:30pm.
What Can I Expect?
Each meeting has 4 main components which can last 1 – 5 hours. Average meeting time is about 3 hours.
- Opening Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance, City Council Announcements
- Consent Calendar – Items for City Council Approval that do not require much discussion. Some items do get discussed, and you may speak on these items if you wish.
- Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items – 30 minutes, the public and address the City Council on anything except what’s on the night’s agenda.
- Public Hearings & Items for Discussion/Action – These topics are discussed and votes and other actions may be taken and/or recommended.
- City Manager & Mayor / City Council Items – Any informational items and referrals to City Staff.
- Meeting Adjourns
Can I watch previous meetings?
Yes, all meetings are available and you can access them here: https://www.redondo.org/depts/council/rbtv_council.asp